Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sebastian Vettel wants to win the German GP

Sebastian Vettel 2012 F1
Sebastian Vettel has the German GP win in his mind as he heads to Hockenheim, Germany for the next F1 race. A two times world champion, Vettel, has never won at this circuit and will be very eager to visit the top spot on the podium. His best finish to date has been second which was back in the 2009 season, when Mark Webber (his teammate) won the race.

Here's what Vettel has to say about the weekend...

"I’m looking forward to the German Grand Prix, hopefully there will be at least as many people supporting the German drivers as there were in Silverstone last weekend. Hockenheim is only half an hour away from my home town, so I have a lot of friends and family there and it’s always a special crowd to race in front of.  I haven’t won the German GP before and of course, I would like to!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment